NEW FOR 2016!
Several improvements have been incorporated into the new Supertow Pro design.
New construction allows moving aircraft up to 15,000 lb.*
- 10.5 GT Briggs&Stratton Engine with Electric Start
- Improved Lazy Susan loads/unloads within seconds
- Fits nose tires up to 7" wide and 20" diameter
- Easier shifting
- Smooth "feather touch" clutch allows fine speed control
- Assembly time, from crate to moving aircraft, is under 15 minutes! See the video here: video
- Convert back and forth to a trailer mover in under a minute (up to 8,000 lb trailer)
- Headlights illuminate load/unload area
The Supertow Pro is ideal for single-users or FBOs who want versatility. From small aircraft to Citation V-560.
Self-loading "Lazy Susan" prevents turn limit damage to nose gear. The Carriage turns on the machine so the nose gear always faces forward avoiding possible damage to stop limits. All
Controls at the top of handle allow one-hand operation.
Trailer Mover option allows double duty! Converts back and forth from plane mover to trailer mover in less than 1 minute. Trailers up to 8,000 lbs.
Improving on the design of the Supertow II, the Supertow Pro is a maneuverable, compact machine. Ideal for singles (Without Wheel
Pants), tail draggers and medium twins such as Beech Duke, KingAir-90, Socata TBM-850, Cessna Conquest I, De
Havilland Otter, Platus PC-7, Aero Star, Grumman AgCat, Piper Meridian, Citation (up to V-560), etc. Runs on 100LL or Auto fuel.
Approx. 600 lbs. Shipping charges have to be calculated manually.. You will be notified of shipping charges prior to finalization of sale...
*Under good operating conditions. Does not work with aircraft equipped with wheel pants. For Aircraft with wheel pants see the single wheel Powertow line.