Model 65 EZ Viper features a highly maneuverable frame with plenty of power to move your aircraft by yourself with safety, even into tight stacked hangars.
The 60 EZ steps up from the 40EZ in more HP, Larger drive tire, and heavier frame for additional traction for those heavier loads. Flip-of-the-handle hook-up. Heavy duty parts without the extra weight or bulk of ganglier machines, makes hard to reach hookups simple and easy, chain driven to the 16" drive tire. Caster wheels included for free-wheeling unit when not hooked up.
- AIRCRAFT - Ideal for Cessna 300-400, Baron, Mirage, Navajo, Aero Star, Cheyenne. Accommodates tail draggers and wheel pants
- SHIPPING - In Stock, truck shipment, 160#'s, Assembled less handle.
- POWER PACKAGE- Quiet, World Class 8.75 Overhead Valve Briggs & Stratton Engine with Electric Start, battery and float charger included.
- TRANSMISSION - Features our exclusive QuickSilver Transmission -Forward-Neutral-Reverse, with brake. Designed for soft, smooth starts.
- TIRE SPECS - 16 x 7.50 x 8 generous drive tire with extra deep tread, provides smooth maneuverability through tight transitions or over door tracks.
- HEAD LIGHT - Now features a switchable work light for night operations.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS...Tire Chains