Fully Automatic Multimode Electronic Charger by Schauer!
Intelligent chargers follow battery impedance to end of
charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic. Red LED indicates AC power
on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
• Charge control: constant current charge to a constant
voltage, then to a float standby.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery
in maintaining/float mode*.
• Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including
conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated
• Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4
volts/cell. May be preset to customer’s specification for battery type.
• Continuous – 100% duty cycle.
• Low voltage start: will start a deeply discharged battery
with low terminal voltage.
• Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
* Some aircraft may require additional wiring and/or a switch installed to use existing external port for battery maintenance without master switch engaged. For these aircraft, we provide standard battery clamps for charging/maintaining the battery if you do not wish to alter aircraft electrical system.
or use the battery clamps for maintenance charging with your aircraft's master switch off.
Since 1907, Schauer has been developing and manufacturing electrical products. They manufacture a broad line of charging products for industrial and consumer applications.