Warranties are a measure of a company's confidence in their product.
We at Northwest Manufacturing routinely take calls and answer questions on our machines that are 10, 20 or even 30+ years old. Most of these customers are looking for advice on a used machine they purchased from a friend, or perhaps looking for minor parts on a garage sale tug. We actually have folks looking for help on tugs we didn't even manufacture!
We rarely receive calls on machines less than 10 years old.
We are so confident about our single-wheel tugs, we have decided to extend our warranty from 90 days to 2 years (see details at bottom of page).
Some tug companies haven't even been around for long enough to have collected enough data to fully understand their warranty obligations. With over 40 years of operation and continuous improvement under our belt, we know our product and we know our customers.
You can be confident in your Powertow purchase. We know we are.
By Northwest Mfg., Inc.
All equipment manufactured by Northwest Mfg., Inc. is sold on a satisfaction-guaranteed basis. Within 30 days of delivery, if you are not satisfied, you may return the unit. You must contact our office to authorize your return and arrange shipping. Products returned without prior authorization will be rejected and returned.
Returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging. A refund will be authorized upon receipt and inspection of returned items for the original purchase price, minus any damages (shipping charges are not refunded).
PowerTow units have a unit warranty, for a period of 2 years.
SuperTow gas powered units have warranty for a period of 2 years.
SuperTow electric powered units have warranty for a period of 1 year.
PowerTow & SuperTow Parts have warranty for a period of 90 days.
· Northwest Mfg. Inc.'s warranty is Parts Only
· Warranty covers manufacturing and material defects.
· Northwest Mfg. Inc. Excludes batteries from our warranty.
· Gasoline engines are warranted by Briggs & Stratton for a period of 2 years.
· Northwest Manufacturing does not carry engine parts.
· For engine warranty details, please review your engine manual (provided with owners’ manual)
· For engine service, contact a Briggs & Stratton dealer in your area.
· Visit BriggsAndStratton.com to locate your nearest Briggs & Stratton dealer.
· Damage due to misuse and abuse voids warranty.
· Northwest Mfg. Inc. reserves the right to determine product misuse and abuse.
· Unauthorized third-party attachments/accessories or modifying Northwest Mfg., Inc. equipment, voids all warranty and claims of responsibility by Northwest Mfg., Inc
· Any damage to tug or aircraft is the responsibility of the operator.
These terms and conditions apply to Domestic orders only.
International orders have the following limitations; Guarantee is not included, Warranty is limited to 90 days.
Thank you for purchasing a Northwest Mfg., Inc. product!